Monday, November 24, 2008

Friendships and Memories

Dear and Crazy.

How are the both of you? I don't talk to both of you that often, even now that Chaley is in HK and we used to have the time to talk to each other. We're both busy in our own little worlds, whether or not its for class or for leisure. As for Sheree and I, we see each other sometimes in school, that's it.

I sincerely miss seeing the both of you in class every day. Remember all the crazy stuff we did back in HS. The games we'd play to pass the time during boring class hours, or the pictures we'd take when no one was looking? The "parties" that we'd occasionally attend whenever the three of us could find the time to do so. It's amazing really how much we've taken that for granted. Remembering those times, suddenly makes me remember my cellphone and sim card. Those times in HS, were things we took for granted. I don't really mind losing the phone, it has some sentimental value, but losing the sim card was really painful. All those memories, those 9 years that came with it, it's all gone.

Missing the both of you is something I've taken for granted as well. I hope the both of you are doing fine. I'm trying to be happier now. I'm doing my best to be optimistic, and unscathed my emo-ness(which is proving to tbe quite difficult). Being single, and not "it's complicated" has been quite the experience for me. Makes me worry about less things though, and doesn't complicate my life and my status as much. Truly, I can say that I'm single and attached to no one. I can be more selfish now, instead of sticking to a guy who truly cannot seem to appreciate all that I've done for him.

It's really sad how friendships go though. Friends become best friends, only to become a mere shadow of that friendship. We're not enemies, but this "friendship" is barely a semblance of our old friendship. But you know, sometimes, there truly are friendships worth severing. And friends, who aren't really friends at all.

Love you both and missing you dearly.

Truly Yours,
Xta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home