Monday, October 22, 2007

Tales of HK and the upcoming semester

Sheree, you missed out on a very good bonding opportunity within the INSANATORIUM girls. :) Cha and me had a blast in Hong Kong and we seriously did a lot of shopping. We also did some serious talking about a lot of things in our lives..yes deep conversations. :)

So, hm. Besides that. I think you guys already know that I shifted to Chinese Studies, and will be taking my respective classes for the new course this upcoming semester. Oh, and just last Saturday, I bumped into Sr Dina and Sr Tere as I was attending mass in MTQ and they talked to me about college. And when they found out that I had taken Chinese Studies, guess what they did? They offered me a job teaching Chinese after I graduate. Lol. And they didn't forget to mention that their starting salary has now risen to P20k. Hm, bribery? No, just kidding. It must be a subtle way of saying that they're really proud an ICAn has decided to take Chinese Studies. Maybe, probably, I have no idea, really. Just that. Missing you guys. We should go on a shopping spree sometime.

Truly Yours,
Christa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home