Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Farewell for now

Hi fellow Insanatorium friends!

Second year has gone and passed us by yet again. How fast time flies, especially when we look at this blogspot of ours and find that it's really really empty. It has come and gone and we still don't have our Polly Pocket themed tea party and photoshoot!

You know, this year was seriously a tough year. I don't know about you guys, but I am sure I went through hell this year. I hope next year will be a bit better. And I hope, I can make it through next year, staying in the home of the Blue Eagles. I hope I can make it. Any help you guys can offer will be welcomed...even a bonk on the head or a slap on the face once in a while will do, you know - when I over dramatize things and screw up my priorities. Lol. I need to keep boys and org work in check. Less of those, more of partying. In my dad's words....less partying daw.

Well, as you guys already know, I'm heading to China in 2 days. I'm really excited about going. I can't wait to really practice my mandarin, and experience this new and awesome adventure. I've always wanted to study in China, and though this will be short, I know I'll be learning a lot.

You guys never know, my mandarin might improve a lot on this trip. I am hoping I can get fluent enough to survive in our motherland.

Pasalubongs are a must-have for you guys. Hihee. I'm bringing back some stuff of course. If you guys have requests, just send me a message on my yahoo since some sites are blocked over there, including this one I heard. :) You guys know how to reach me.

I shall miss the 2 of you this summer. 6 weeks is too long~

Bye dear. Bye Crazy!

Truly Yours,
Christa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home