Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Adventure for naughty little chaley

sheree,gin, xta,megs,cha

the insanatorium: xta,sheree,cha


2 years more 'till we graduate! wow ang bilis! On the 26th, ill be experiencing a new adventure, i'll be going to Hong Kong to study for a term (sept-dec), without the luxuries in life that im used to. hahaha PAANO KAYA NOH? I really wonder paano ako makaka-survive..but u know what, since 1st year college, i wanted to join JTA, ngaun at least natupad kahit papaano. Although marami rin ako goals dyan sa ADMU, i guess things happen for a reason... =D

dears, pray for me na kakayanin ko, keep me sane and text me sometimes. i'll be bringing my smart number (the one that starts with 0918) so paminsan minsan ill update u rin and sympre email so please read your mails! i have skype account na pala (username:chaleytiu), just add me up! i dont know your account names.

sheree: I'll wait for you there...ill try to find a "typical Chinese boy" there in HK, lolz...
xta: Baka magulat ka, one time late at night, tatawag ako sayo, umiiyak, nalulungkot! jx! u know that i call you on those moments! you cheer me up with ur updates about (toot)

if ever vani will see this: tell him be a good boy and that i <3 him! nuxnux!
cge na! ill keep in touch, PROMISE :D

no bye-byes, just see you soon!

i know you'll miss me,
chaley

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you dear. Please take care and don't do anything stupid. :) Haha. Have fun but also study well. Don't forget to update me if something important happens.

I will miss you very much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home