Sunday, February 12, 2006

My first post! mwahahah
So this is how it feels to be insane! ... doesn't feel any weirder though. I think I've been insane for a long long time. So, enough with the psycho-babble.. err, what am I supposed to do Christa? Never really had a blog before.

I guess I should be writing something eh? Well, tomorrow is another school day *sigh* I just can't wait to finally graduate from the concentration camp / I.C.A. With the workload that they have been forcing upon us, you'd think that I.C.A. is a military school- sheesh! As the last few days of school is approaching, I can't really say that I'm reluctant to leave the purple walls of the school. In fact, I am eagerly looking forward to beeing freed from the white & blue collar that's nearly been chking me half to death for thirteen whole years.
I surely won't miss the school and all, but I know that I will miss the people who endured as much as I have.

Alright, perhaps I'm a bit bitter with my Alma Matter at this moment. Maybe I should write when I have composed myself huh?

Oh well, till the next post

-Sheree

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM , Blogger Crayzta said...

Know why it doesn't feel different Sheree? We've been too insanse that we're used to it being normal. haha

-Christa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home