Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A month of torture left

I can't take it anymore! You, Sheree and Chaley, bear witness to the event that transpired awhile ago in Physics and Math class. Sometimes, I feel like I just don't want to study anymore. I think it's the Senioritis thing that is spreading amongst the ICAns, and I'm just one of the people greatly affected. Hm..that math test must have triggered something that caused me to go wildly insane to the brink that I cried. Funny moment that it was, suddenly laughing insanely in the middle of class and then crying, I think that I've totally lost it.

I can't believe that we still have to study lessons for a month before we finally graduate and get out of that place. The teachers can't help but give us more gifts of quizzes, projects and such. They are so kind. Ms. Mejia and Ms. Manalo just looked at me and laughed. Am I that amusing to look at now that I've gone totally nuts? :) To heck with it!

By the way, Sheree's escapade after the program was amusing to bear witness to. The 'conversation' between you and Ms. Pe was just...you know what I mean Sheree. I did warn her of course. We've got a month more so we can't afford to do such adventures when it would risk our graduation! ^ ^ A truly weird day it was, though I think Ms. Mejia sees me differently now. I'm now a person that people still love to tease. That shall forever be the fate that I am resigned to...

Truly Yours,
Christa


1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM , Blogger Crayzta said...

don't worry christa, you're not the only one going insane! mwahaha -sheree

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home